Intuit® Developer is proud to announce the 10 finalists for the 2018 $100,000 Small Business App Showdown. These 10 apps are headed to QuickBooks® Connect to compete on stage on Nov. 5, 2018, for a chance at $100,000. Each app also receives a booth at QuickBooks Connect and six months of post-event marketing.
For the last month, accountants, small businesses and app partners have been VOTING in the $100K Small Business App Showdown contest. While the votes kept rolling in, Intuit judged all entered apps on their quality of integration, level of innovation, market impact, numbers of connections and five star reviews. That score was combined with their total community votes, and the top ten apps were selected.
Today, we announce our finalists!
The 2018 $100K App Showdown Finalists:
- Chaser: Get your invoices paid sooner & save over seven hours a week on accounts receivable.
- chata.ai: A conversational analytics and reporting tool that does your data ‘dirty work.’
- Flowless: Build your own applications around QuickBooks events.
- G1VE: Give to charities. Reach more customers.
- LeaseMate: Automate your lease accounting with LeaseMate.
- Payments Powered by Bolt: Online invoice payments – Stripe, PayPal + more.
- PayPie: Intuitive cash flow forecasting and risk assessment to improve your finances.
- Penny: Penny Inc helps automate, control and monitor your business and travel expenses.
- Printavo: Simple shop management software.
- SnapDsk: Get Your QuickBooks Customer info from anywhere: Simple, easy & fast.
Our finalists come from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, Belarus and the UK. Two of our finalists are also apps that were born and cultivated at our own Small Business Hackathons. That means they went from hack to app in less than a year.
- Come to QuickBooks Connect: Tickets are still available for QuickBooks Connect, but you’ll need to hurry because seats are filling fast.
- Live Voting: Did you know that this year YOU can vote for who you think will win the $100,000? This year at QuickBooks Connect (and for those watching the live stream), the audience will be able to text in votes for the finalist they think should win.
- The Appy Hour Pre-Show: Don’t miss the App Showdown pre-show hosted by Liz Scott and Heather Satterley, where we will toast all 10 with a special App Showdown cocktail.
- Can’t make it?: Don’t worry – just like last year, we’ll live stream the entire show! More details on how to tune-in coming soon.
For now, thank you to every single application that entered the contest. And, a high five to our top 10!
The post 10 Finalists Announced for 2018 $100,000 Small Business App Showdown appeared first on QuickBooks.
Source: 10 Finalists Announced for 2018 0,000 Small Business App Showdown, QuickBooks Blog
For more information about QuickBooks Online, please visit the QuickBooks Online website.