Whether you’ve never represented clients before the IRS or just need a refresher course, mark your calendars for “Office of Professional Responsibility: What You Need to Know About Practicing Before the IRS,” an IRS webinar on Wednesday, July 19, 2017, from 2-4 p.m. EDT.
The featured speaker is Stephen Whitlock, director of the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), who will also host a live Q&A at the end of the presentation.
- Regulations governing tax practice before the IRS (Circular 230, Rev. 6/2014).
- Due diligence obligations of tax professionals.
- Overview of other key Circular 230 provisions.
- Practitioner responsibilities to their clients and to the tax administration system.
- Best practices for all tax professionals.
- OPR policies and procedures.
Register today for the webinar.
Editor’s note: Intuit® ProConnect™ also has many free webinars this summer and fall to help you get prepared for the upcoming tax season and earn CPE credits.