With just about a month to go, we are getting so excited to see everyone at QuickBooks® Connect in San Jose, Nov. 16-17. With so much in store for attendees, QuickBooks Connect 2017 promises to be our best event yet. This year’s agenda is full of valuable connections and actionable takeaways that you can put into practice straightaway. A few highlights include:
- Inspirational featured speakers, including Shonda Rhimes, Tyra Banks, Nate Berkus and founders from innovative brands such as Warby Parker and Soulcycle.
- Breakout sessions led by the best in the biz: thought leaders, entrepreneurs, CEOs and experts on marketing, leadership, taxes and time management.
- Connection opportunities including meetups for millennials, Spanish speakers, female entrepreneurs, makers & Etsy sellers, food-based businesses, and more.
- An exhibit hall full of great solutions to help you grow your business.
- Connectfest, our after party complete with music, drinks and dinner – all included in your QuickBooks Connect registration.
We want to know: what are you most excited about? Type your answer below and share to Twitter or Facebook. We’ll be giving out free swag to the first 100 responses.
Not registered yet? Sign up now to ensure you don’t miss out!
The post QuickBooks Connect 2017 San Jose: Join the Conversation appeared first on QuickBooks.
Source: QuickBooks Connect 2017 San Jose: Join the Conversation, QuickBooks Blog