Fall is in the air – and just like farmers around the country, Intuit® is “harvesting” new apps that integrate with QuickBooks® Online (QBO). Here is a sampling of some of the new apps:
- Team Pay: Enables your employees to request, approve, pay for and reconcile all of their purchasing into QBO, automatically through virtual VISA cards issued in Slack.
- integraRental: Rental software solution designed to grow your rental business and reduce errors using intuitive feature that are seamlessly integrated with QBO.
- Streamtime: Project management software fit for the way you work.
- Rentigo: System to help you organize your property management tasks by simplifying everything in one simple and user-friendly dashboard.
- [email protected]: A web-based system and mobile app built for companies helping clients with downsizing or home relocation needs.
Source: What’s New in Apps: October 2017, QuickBooks Blog