Current Forms

Form 1040 – US Individual Income Tax Return

W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification

W-4 – Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Form 9465 – Installment Agreement Request

W-7 – Application for IRS Individual Tax Identification Number (TIN)

Form 4506-T –Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Form 8822 – Change of Address

Form 1040EZ – Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents